Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A resting spot


Hi all!!
I saw these neat phone / tablet holders on Pinterest. Ooooo I want one!! So I looked into purchasing one and after seeing the price I thought "I can make that!". So I scoured the internet for a pattern and after seeing how much that cost I thought hmmmm "do I really want to spend that much on a pattern". I'm sure we have all been there. After more searching I found a free pattern. Yay!! I got to work on it right away. I wanted to use it with my phone, but it came out much bigger than I thought it would. It works great with my mini iPad though.


I'm not crazy about the large pillow in front but you can still view the screen just fine. Back to the drawing board. This time I measured my phone and figured out how big I wanted my phone stand to be and came of with this version.


Much better huh?! I also filled it with crushed walnut shells and a bit of polyester stuffing to keep the shape of the point. I do like this version much better, in fact, I have had a few request for some, so I will whip up a few more. That's it for today. Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment