Thursday, September 27, 2012

Finally finished something!

Well, I finally finished up this pincushion I started way back when. If you read my earlier post you will see that I had made a different one from this same pattern company. This one has a little bit more items to sew on it but was not hard at all to make. Only thing I don't like about it, is that I used some polyfill to hold the sand in where I closed it and it just feels squishy on that side. No sand gets in that area. I may just open it back up and remove the polyfill. Will see... In the meantime, here is a picture of it and also the pattern I used. Next on my list is to finish up the rest of the owls from a prior post. Have a good day everyone!!