Saturday, July 27, 2013

Peek a boo!

Well, lets say my intentions from January did not go as planned. I was looking at some of the blogs I follow and some of them seem to be just as great as blogging as I am! No I am not making excuses but I realize that blogging does take a commitment and if it is not scheduled into your day, week, month, life...etc. it just is not going to get done.

Today I thought I would share a few updates on what I have been working on. Let's jump back to last year, Month of October. For the first time we went to Mickey and Minnie's scary Halloween party, so of course the girls had to have a costume. They wanted to go as the characters from the movie Brave which had only been recently released at that time. So finding any sort of patterns was very challenging, I finally just had to use several and take elements from each one and throw in a few winging it here and there's and this is what I came up with.

 
We found this Pez dispenser at a local craft store thought it was cute!
 
 
I fell in love with this embroidery design when I saw some made up at the Sewing Room. The embroidery design is from OESD called Minkee Monsters. They are a stitch in the hoop design and really easy to make.
 

 
Aren't they adorable!!
 
 
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far and getting lots of projects done. I'll post next time on my finished creations I have going right now.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment