Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here's looking to 2013!

I am looking forward to a new start with the new year. I hope everyone had a nice holiday and got a bit of rest. I was able to work on a few of my projects, didn't finish any but got close.

 I am not one to make resolutions, but this year I am going to sew more, finish some of my unfinished projects and blog more!  I know, I know, I don't have a very good track record, especially with the blogging part, but I can dream can't I? I'll give it a good go and just take it week by week and see how I do. I'll post what I have been working on as I go, so for a start, here is a sneak peek...



No, it is not a forest of dotted trees in the snow... I have a few more to make and then I can put it all together.

Until then... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment