Saturday, July 21, 2012

Barely here!

Hi! Its been a long HOT summer so far. Now monsoons have set in and its just plain MUGGY!! I know I have really let this blog go but somehow everything else has just kept me too busy from getting some of my projects done. So... I wanted to share a couple of pincushions that I did a bit ago. I made these for a local quilt shop called The Quilters Market here in Tucson. Both of these pincushions were made from patterns by Heather Bailey. She has the cutest stuff! When making these pincushions, I found the Pear alot easier to make than the turtle. I could not quite get the stuffing right in the neck of the turtle so it is a bit wrinkled, but it gives it character! Until next time, Stay cool!!


This is a pear pincushion


This is a turtle pincushion, isn't it cute?!




No comments:

Post a Comment