Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Finished!

Hi all! Hope your having a good day. We have reached 100 degrees in our temperatures so the days of hot steering wheels are here. Over the weekend I was able to FINALLY get the binding sewn on. I have been putting this off for quite sometime. Only because I was not sure on what color I wanted to use. I think it turned out quite nice!


And here is the back, looks a bit like sherbert ice cream to me, which would be perfect for a hot day!


Here is a close up of the quilting. I have to say I didn't do the quilting. A wonderful  quilter named Linda Powell did it for me. I love the flower pattern she used. Makes it perfect for a little girl.

 
The pattern I used for this quilt is called Yellow Brick road by Atkinson Designs. It uses fat quarters and stitches up pretty fast.


This finished quilt is on it's way to its new home. Until next time, eat some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment