Monday, April 28, 2014

Pins pins pins

Hi all! 
Hope you had a great weekend! My daughter has been making polymer clay dragons so I thought I would give it try and made up some cute pins. I have seen pins like this on different web sites and have even purchased a few for myself with the old adage of "I can make this!". But of course that usually does not happen, can you relate? Well I impressed myself and made up a few. They were actually quite easy to make. So here are my creations....


They turned out quite cute if I say so myself! There are many tutorials on the web and you can find the clay at a local craft store. I used a brand called sculpty (follow baking instructions on package) and then I put a shiny gloss glaze on it when done. Until next time! Keep sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment